Maintenance of your board
- Exway electric skateboards are highly tuned and should not be disassembled. Contact your local store for maintenance and support.
- Avoid using in the rain, mud, or otherwise damaging conditions.
- After using your EXWAY, please use a clean rag to wipe the surface to avoid water stains and to prevent corrosion and dust accumulation. Do not clean the board with any chemicals or solvents.
- When the remote or skateboard batteries get low, promptly charge the them to avoid damaging the battery. To avoid battery damage, promptly charge the remote and skateboard batteries when low.
- Do not store your Exway in damp or wet conditions.
- Do not place your Exway near an open flame or where temperature is exceedingly hot. Do not store your Exway near flammable or explosive materials.
- If the Exway X1 will not be used for a long time, store the board charged and charge and discharge the product at least once every 3 months.
- Standby mode will slowly drain the battery. If you will not be using your Exway X1 for a while, power off the board and remote separately.